Saturday, 01 September 2007
Migrating from one web browser to another can be a real pain in the backside! You've got countless customizations, cookies and not to mention cant-live-without favourites that you've acquired over the years. Wouldn't it be nice if web browsers came with built in backup functions? Well, with MozBackup we're pretty close to that.
It allows you to backup and restore bookmarks, mail, contacts, history, extensions, cache. It's an easy way to do Firefox. MozBackup also supports other Mozilla based browsers like Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Mozilla Suite and even Netscape.
Small and Light Software
Easy To Install and Use
Make Bakups on the Fly
Restore Backup Easily
Profile Specific Backup Creation
Free To Use
- Download Sparky: The official Alexa toolbar for Firefox
- How to increase the number of simultaneous downloads in Firefox
- How to import Internet Explorer and Opera settings into Firefox
- List of default router passwords
- How to use Google to search for torrents
- Common AdSense Misconceptions
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.