Friday, 31 August 2007
From time to time you might want to save some space over at your Outlook mailbox by emptying your deleted items folder. If you are running Outlook 2003 and 2007, this can be easily automated, by following this procedure:
- Open Outlook and click Tools -> Options
- Click the Other tab
- Tick the Empty the Deleted Items folder upon exiting check box.
From now on, when you close Outlook, you’ll be prompted to empty your deleted Items folder.
- How to recall a sent email in Outlook 2003
- How to delay sending or schedule a message in Outlook 2003
- How to recover deleted items in Outlook 2003
- How to run MXIT on your computer
- The only tool you'll ever need
- The quotes of George W. Bush
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.