Thursday, 09 August 2007
When a reset happens, your home or office router will default to its factory settings. If you can't remember the default username and password combination or don't have your manual around you won't be able to access the administrative console and make configuration changes.
At this point, you would probably start searching online for the default password. Fortunately, a large list of default logins has been compiled. The list is updated fairly regularly.
TIP: The fact that these passwords are so easily obtainable should serve as a warning to those that are still using default passwords on their routers. Be sure to change your default password and username if possible, to prevent malicious unauthorized access to your router.
- How to run MXIT on your computer
- How to detect and remove duplicate files on your computer
- Outstanding predictions from experts
- How to hack blogger: Display AdSense inside your post
- How to recover deleted items in Microsoft Outlook 2003
- How to increase the number of simultaneous downloads in Internet Explorer 7
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.