Thursday, 31 May 2007
Despite blogger's ease of use and all-round simplicity there are still some things that bloggers find difficult to do. One of these things is displaying AdSense in the body of your post. Achieving this is very easy once you know how. Read on to learn how:
- Log in to blogger- On your Dashboard, select Layout. This will take you to the Template tab. Click Edit HTML. Under the Edit Template section you will see you blog's HTML.
- Tick Expand Widget Templates
- Scroll down the HTML and look for the code listed below:
This HTML code represents the body of the posts in your blog.
- Paste your AdSense code directly above the HTML code shown above.
- Now for an important part. Take note of the the < and > in red boxes below.
- Change the < to and the > to
- Your AdSense code should now look like this:
- Save your Template.
From now on, AdSense will be displayed between the post title and the body of your blog posts [Exactly how it's displayed on this blog]
NOTE: Remember that AdSense limits the number of ad blocks to three per page so in this case ads will be displayed in your blogs first three posts.
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.