Sunday, 15 July 2007
With the advent of high-speed internet access at home, accumulating vast quantities of data is pretty much the norm these days. Pictures, movies and songs take up the vast majority of hard-drive space on most people's computers. With literally thousands of individual items, keeping track of what you have is not an easy task! Without realising it, duplicate files can creep in and hog valuable hard-disk space!
Manually sorted through the mountains of data on your computer and physically deleting duplicate files can be a very daunting task! Luckily for us, some great software exists than can lend us a helping hand:
- Supports Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Able to locate duplicate files even if they have a different file names or sizes.
- Provides you with various options on how to handle duplicate files.
- AVG FREE Anti-Virus (A great freeware anti-virus with free updates)
- Clean spyware from your computer
- Download Microsoft's Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Download: FoxIt Free PDF Reader
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.