Wednesday, 15 August 2007
Want to download YouTube videos directly to your hard drive? No worries, you've come to the right place! Here are few simple ways:
- Browse for your favourite videos on YouTube
- Copy the URL of the video you want (For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sgycukafqQ)
- Goto: KeepVid
- Paste the URL in the text box and click Download [See pic below]
- You will see the following:
- Click on >>Download Link<< to start the download
- The video will be in *.flv (Flash Video) format. If the file does not have the .flv a file extension be sure to add it in after the file name.
To watch the FLV video go here: How to watch FLV videos on your computer
ALTERNATIVES TO KEEPVID:
KeepVid supports download of videos from most sites.
- How to watch FLV videos on your computer
- List of default router passwords
- How to use Google to search for torrents
- How to convert FLV (Flash Video) to AVI, MPEG
- How to optimize Windows XP (The complete guide) - Part 1
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.