Saturday, 11 August 2007
The process involving in converting an FLV file to AVI or MPEG is fairly straightforward.
Download: Riva FLV Encoder [4.73 MB]
ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD LINK
- Under Input, click Browse and select the FLV file you want to convert
- Under Output, click Browse and specify the output folder
- Under Destination Video, be sure to change the output file extension to either .mpg or .avi
- You can make desired video and audio changes on the right hand side.
- Once you're done tweaking settings, click the Encode button to begin the conversion process.
- When your encoding is done, an Encoding successful! message will be displayed under Result
- List of default router passwords
- How to check your Google page-rank
- How to increase your blog's traffic by commenting
- How to rename the recycle bin in Windows XP
- How to open a command prompt from any folder in Windows XP
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.