Saturday, 20 October 2007
- MFSA 2007-36 URIs with invalid %-encoding mishandled by Windows
MFSA 2007-35 XPCNativeWrapper pollution using Script object
MFSA 2007-34 Possible file stealing through sftp protocol
MFSA 2007-33 XUL pages can hide the window titlebar
MFSA 2007-32 File input focus stealing vulnerability
MFSA 2007-31 Browser digest authentication request splitting
MFSA 2007-30 onUnload Tailgating
MFSA 2007-29 Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Support:
- Firefox 22.214.171.124 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5, although there are some known issues affecting some media plugins.
- New Languages Supported:
- Official releases for Georgian (ka) and Romanian (ro) are now available. Beta release for Kurdish (ku) is also available for testing.
Get Firefox with Google Toolbar for better browsing
- Firefox 126.96.36.199 Released
- How to open accidentally closed tabs in Firefox
- Download Sparky: The Official Alexa toolbar for Firefox
- How to increase the number of simultaneous download in Firefox
- Mozilla working on a mobile phone version of Firefox
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.