Tuesday, 18 September 2007
This is a simple trick you can use to resize desktop dcons in Windows Vitsa :
- Left-Click on an icon.
- How to bypass the login page in Windows Vista
- How to fix "BOOTMGR" is missing in Windows Vista
- How to disable User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista
- How to change the registered user and/or company name in Windows Vista
- How to prevent writing to USB devices in Windows Vista
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.