Saturday 30 January 2010
User account Control is a security feature built into Windows 7. Its also a major annoyance.
To disable it follow these simple steps:
- Click Start -> Run
- Type msconfig and press Enter (This launches the System Configuration utility)
- In the System Configuration utility click the Tools toolbar [See pic below]
- Select Change UAC Settings and click Launch (The brings up User Account Control Settings)
- Move the slider all the way to the bottom and click OK [See pic below]
- Then click OK again in the System Configuration utility. You may have to restart your computer for changes to take effect.
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.