Wednesday, 14 November 2007
Have you ever had to give a presentation and have everybody present take a look at the clutter of icons of your desktop while you search for the appropriate slideshow?
Well, it can be quite embarrassing for some. Luckily, you can quickly get your desktop looking uber clean. So clean in fact, that your desktop is completely icon-less!
- Right-click your desktop and goto Arrange Icons By and untick Show Desktop Icons [See pic below]
Your desktop will then look like this [See pic below]
- How to hack blogger: Display AdSense inside your post
- How to recover deleted items in Microsoft Outlook 2003
- How to make Windows Vista shut down services faster
- How to fix "BOOTMGR is missing" in Windows Vista
- How to use Google to search for torrents
- How to check your Google page-rank
- How to recall a sent email in Outlook 2003
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.