Tuesday, 11 September 2007
If is often necessary to password protect or encrypt Microsoft Word and Excel documents. There are obviously various reason for doing this, but most commonly, it is due to privacy and security when sending attachments via email, for example!
So how exactly do you encrypted or password protect a Microsoft office document? Well, follow the following steps and learn how:
- Click the Office button [See pic below]
- Click Prepare -> Encrypt Document
- How to open accidentally closed tabs in Firefox
- How to stop Windows from asking you to restart after an update
- How to optimize Windows XP (The complete guide) - Part 3
- How to use Google to search for Rapidshare files
- Download Windows Vista screensavers for Windows XP
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.