Tuesday, 28 August 2007
Windows Vista includes some great fonts like Candara, Calibri, Consolas, Cambria, Constantia and Corbel. The great news is that you don't need to upgrade to Vista to use them. All you have to do is download the Microsoft Compatibility Pack and install it on your XP box.
Download: Microsoft Compatibility Pack [27.5 MB]
One installed you will have Windows Vista's new fonts available for use.
- How to Import Internet Explorer and Opera settings into Firefox
- How to increase the number of simultaneous downloads in Firefox
- Download Windows Vista screensavers for Windows XP
- 10 Facts about death you didn't now
- How to watch FLV videos on your computer
- How to make Windows XP look like Windows Vista
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.