Saturday, 29 October 2011
To change from Automatic Login mode to "requiring a user name and password" and to use a computer browser to access the BlackBerry Internet Service, follow these simple steps:
- Press the Menu button on your Blackberry
- Open Setup >> E-mail Settings
- Press the Menu key and click Create User Name
- You may be prompted with a screen stating that this is a permanent change. This change allows access using a computer browser as well as the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Click Next
- Enter a user name and password of your choice and click Next
You should now be able to log in to the wireless service provider specific web site using the username and password to access the BlackBerry Internet Service account from a computer browser.
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.