Tuesday, 17 November 2009
Follow these simple steps to get that good old fashioned Quick Launch toolbar back in Windows 7:
- Right click on the taskbar and goto Toolbars > New Toolbar [See pic below]
- Paste the following directory path in the Folder text box:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
- Now click Select folder [See pic below]
- You should see something similar to this on your taskbar [See pic below]
- Right-click on the Quick Launch text and untick Show Text and Show Title [See pic below]
- You will now have that old faithful Windows Quick Launch toolbar - Just the way you like it.
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.