Tuesday, 30 October 2007
Megaupload is a very easy-to-use file-hosting service. Much like Rapidshare, Megaupload intentionally does not have a search feature. This is done to protect its users privacy and data.
Fortunately, using a special Google search operator we can search Megaupload for any file we want. To make life even easier, you can use ShareMiner, which has these special Google operators already built into its search functionality. You can search for mp3, jpg, wav, avi, mpg, bmp, exe.....just about any type of file you want!
All you need to do, is type in what you want to search for and tick megaupload.com and click dig!
A great feature of ShareMiner is its ability to also search other major file-hosting sites like:
- How to stop Windows from asking to your restart after an update
- How to fix "BOOTMGR is missing" in Windows Vista
- How to enable the hidden boot logo in Windows Vista
- The 100 oldest domains on the internet
- How to search Rapidshare for any file
- Firefox gone wild - Over 200 extensions installed
- 18 common mistakes to avoid when using Google Adsense
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.