Friday, 17 August 2007
- Go to bed on time.
- Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
- Say 'No' to projects that won’t fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
- Simplify and unclutter your life.
- Less is more.
- Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
- Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time- Don’t lump the hard things all together.
- Take life one day at a time.
- Live within your budget and don’t use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
- Have backups of your important data, an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried somewhere in your garden and keep extra stamps.
- Do something for the kid in you everyday.
- Get enough exercise.
- Eat right.
- Get organized so everything has its place.
- Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
- Write thoughts and inspirations down.
- Every day, find time to be alone.
- Laugh some more!
- Take your work seriously, but yourself not at all.
- Develop a forgiving attitude.
- Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
- Sit on your ego.
- Talk less....listen more.
- Slow down.
- Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
- Every night before bed, think of one thing you’re grateful for that you’ve never been grateful for before.
- The 10 most common passwords
- 10 facts about death you didn't know
- The only tool you'll ever need
- uTorrent easter eggs
- The quotes of George W. Bush
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.