Tuesday, 13 January 2009
Microsoft has just bumped up the amount of storage space on their online storage service SkyDrive.
The free service initially offered just 5GB's, but the with the recent update to 25GB's, SkyDrive becomes one of the web's largest free online storage providers. Also introduced is support for 13 additional languages and numerous other features (Full list below)
Even though 25GB's is a lot of space, keep in mind that the individual file size restriction is a measly 50MB.
- Free storage space increase to 25GB
- Windows Live Wave 3 look and feel
- Folders can now be entirely downloaded as ZIP file.
- SkyDrive users can now view photos in beautiful slide show.
- Share files with users who don’t have Windows Live ID
This post was written by: cyberst0rm
Blogging about technology since 2007. Feel free to leave a comment below.